The Oak Hill Junior Golf Program is dedicated to helping the next generation learn the game of golf in a safe, fun environment.
Junior Clinics are held every Tuesday throughout the summer. Please call the Pro Shop at (908) 995-2285 for more information.
JUNIOR GOLF CERTIFICATION
All students will be eligible to participate in our golf certification program on Saturdays after 3:00 PM at no additional charge.
To become a certified golfer, each child must demonstrate:
- an understanding of the etiquette of the game of golf (courtesy on the course, priority on the course and care of the course;
- and understand of the rules of Oak Hill Golf Club; and
- an ability to play the game.
Stages of Development:
- shoot 27 for 3 holes 3 times in a row (red tees);
- shoot 42 for 6 holes 3 times in a row (red tees); and
- shoot 60 for 9 holes 3 times in a row (white tees for boys, red tees for girls).
A non-playing adult must supervise junior Golfers at all times.